Free Delivery over €75
Service & Repairs
Krahnen Keva Zone 22 Vacuum
ATEX proofed and certified
• Very low investment and follow-up costs
• Easy replacement of bags and filter (without any tools)
• Low noise emission
• Very quick ready to use.
• Conductive wheels
• Stainless steel caddy
• Less weight
• Easy handling and maintenance
• Low wear costs
• Almost maintenance free
• Optional: basket for tools/accessories for safe storage and quick use
• An extensive range of electrical conductive accessories is available
This range of industrial vacuum cleaners has been purposely designed, built, tested and approved as suitable to pick up potentially explosive and conductive dust and debris in a Dust zone 22. The Type H models are also suitable for picking up dust and debris that is hazardous to health in a Dust zone 22. All models are built using an electronically commutated brushless motor featuring soft start and thermal protection. Each model in the range is equipped with three stages of filtration on the negative pressure (suction) side of the motor. Every model is supplied ready for use with a fitted plug.
There are no reviews yet.